leeloohizumizeroleeloohizumizero

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Buttchuggin' Buttchuggin'

Normally this kind of stuff I blam cause it's total toss but this I loved. The song totally saved it for me, sounded like if Metallica & Tenacious D did a collab. they'd create something like this. It's catchy & I actually really liked it.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

I'M NOT WORTHY!!

the holy grail of the awesome series, hilarious from start to finish, nice drawing style {it works not being really neat round the edges etc} great voice acting, hilarious jokes that everyone will end up quoting again & again, fast paced & infinitely amusing. Absolutely 10/10 from me.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

I'M PLAYIN NUTS!

"you can play nuts outside? WHAT!" seriously, i think most of my friends whenever they come round to hang out at mine, you're guaranteed to hear an egoraptor quote of some kind. I loved the end bit "playstation, i've got a family to feed" YET AGAIN, another hit. awesome style of drawing, decent length of movie, funny from start to finish, a total winner.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

dude it's the shiz

alot of my friends totally didn't get this & i ended up being like the only person in the room pissing myself laughing... Totally random, hilariously funny, love it! as always another win from the legand that is egoraptor.

ps} you really are building up a total social whore fan base, get you being a big celeb haha LOVE IT! ^^

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

ROFL

the first time i saw this was hilarious & yes i have watched it countless more times than a sane person should. I personaly HATE naruto, i mean it's the same shit in every episode... But this just made Naruto actually appealing to watch haha, i loved the whole feel of it. Every joke had me laughing, especially the whole pudding thing. "what those are fucking bubbles, what aren't they pudding? I JUST SAID THEY WERE BUBBLES YOU FUCK!" i totally have this as a quote on my deviant art page. Really well dubbed, totally random & the humour was fab.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

the awesome - is so so

i must admit, it was good... but no where near as close as metal gear awesome. It's just one of those things dude, your hit to fame, will always be metal gear awesome. Don't get me wrong i'm a fan of a vast majority of your stuff, but this is not as good as most i'm affraid. I do however, like how you made the look of the whole thing similar to the original metal gear awesome. i must admit i liked the whole "hungry for tuna, NO, hungry for TUNES!" good times man, well done on it though, but i will say it's probably only gonna be a 5/10 from me. Keep up the good work & looking forward to more of your hilarious creations.

Jonas responds:

I don't think you realize that Ego only voiced this. I drew it all and animated it and wrote it.

Tom's Easter orgy Tom's Easter orgy

lol random

lol it was random, & a tad scary at the merchandise part but i loved the whole idea of a bunny spawning the universe.
The animation was fab, & yeah the FLYFF music was ace, & the final fantasy victory music. Way random... but i kinda liked it lol